3 Ingredient Sugar Free Dessert Dip
If I have a sweet craving, this sugar free dip is one of my FAVORITES that I run to! And yes I just yelled the word favorite! You guys! This dip is magic. There is a dip recipe my in-laws make that is my absolute favorite, but because I doing a low carb diet I had to come up with a sugar free version of it and this one is a success! And it is soooo easy. There are only 3 ingredients. Here we go!
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4oz. cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup sweetener of your choice. I use Pyure Organic Stevia Blend.
- Whisk heavy whipping cream and sweetener on a high setting until cream has thickened, but still a bit runny. Not too runny. Just right before it’s thick like whip cream.
- Add cream cheese. Whip until dip is thick and there are peaks in the dip when removing whisk.
You can even add vanilla if you’d like. If you don’t have cream cheese you can still create this yummy goodness with just the heavy whipping cream and sweetener. Our favorite fruit to dip in this dessert dip is strawberries. My kids LOVE this dip and request it all the time. If you try this 3 Ingredient Sugar Free Dessert Dip recipe, leave a comment below and tag me in your recipe photo on social media.