Cinnamon Clove Tea
It is starting to get cold where I live, which means I naturally want to start sipping on all the warm comfy drinks like cocoa and tea. One warm drink I love is this cinnamon clove tea. It’s perfect for fall and winter weather, but it also has so many health benefits. I have lupus so I try to find natural ways to help decrease inflammation. I read Cinnamon Clove Tea helps with inflammation along with other health issues so I put together my own little tea and I have been loving it. It’s so easy and so fast. You only need a few ingredients and it only takes a few minutes. It’s a nice warm drink to have when I want something a little lighter than cocoa.
Serving: 1 Prep time: 3 minutes Cook time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup water (filtered water preferred)
- 1 tsp. cloves crushed
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 tsp. sweetener (I use Pyure)
- Put water, cloves and cinnamon stick in a pot
- Place cover on top of pot and bring water to a boil
- Let mix boil for 2-3 minutes
- Strain cloves and cinnamon stick before pouring tea into a mug
- Stir in sweetener and enjoy!
You can use whatever sweetener you prefer. I really like using Pyure because it’s made out of Stevia which is a plant so it’s a natural sweetener. Leave a comment to let me know if you try this Cinnamon Clove Tea.